2020 - 2025
Creating value for our stakeholders
Continue to create added value for our shareholders and stakeholders, supporting local development where we operate and live.
Investments for sustainable development
Expand and diversify investment areas, including culture, scientific research for health and innovation, social and environmental issues, regarding human rights, biodiversity, and the fight against climate change, more generally as the sustainable development goals progress.
Protecting the environment in which we live and work
Local and global supply chain
Continue to protect the environment both locally and globally, performing appropriate checks and verifications both in documents and with visits to the supply chain.
Monitoring and development
Constant enhancement of our people
- increase training hours, diversifying their choice, also depending on the staff’s requests, preferences and needs regarding their work and personal growth
- expand staff awareness areas with respect to issues related to protecting the environment and the fight against climate change, promoting information and training through content sharing and event promotion
- organize more team building and sustainability events, involving a greater number of employees in participating and raising awareness on various topics
- increase staff awareness about using the Listening Desk service
Focus: gender equality
Continue to work on the topic of gender equality, implementing that contained in the Diversity & Inclusion Policy, drafted in 2022.
- increase the female workforce percentage by at least 5% during 2023 compared to the resulting figure in 2022
- continue and increase training on DE&I topics internally within the company and externally at the supply chain level, through training courses and panel organization
- provide training opportunities specifically aimed at development and improvement of professional women’s leadership skills
- develop an even more specific HR policy based on the principles and guidelines set out in D&I Policy, which reiterates equal opportunities and gender equality
Our supply chain’s transparency and sustainability
Collaboration for a sustainable supply chain
Continue to guarantee the highest standards of integrity and ethics in our supply chain, supporting our counterparts on a more sustainable path, and collaborating with international actors to implement sustainable projects, including those in support of artisanal mining communities.